Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Alcoholic Monkeys in the Caribbean - Video

A friend of mine alerted me to this story on YouTube, and since he does not have a blog I decided to blog it for him. Imagine you are vacationing at a quiet little Caribbean getaway, lazing along side the pool with nary a care in the world.

Your waitress arrives toting a pina colada, a long island iced tea, or some similar vacation style cocktail featuring those tiny umbrellas with an excessively ample measure of booze.

Suddenly, a small alcoholic vervet monkey appears out of nowhere, and, after absconding with your drink, he disappears even faster than he appeared.

Sound far fetched? Watch and learn:



It seems that alcoholic monkeys are worse than their human counterparts.

**

Baby Chick Fights Off Monitor Lizard - Videos
Worst Laugh and Smartest Monkey on Earth - Videos
Slip N Slide, You're Fired, Bull in Irish Shop - Videos
Why You Should Let Sleeping Dogs Lie - Video
Otter Heaven - Cuteness Personified

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Aha ha ha ha ha! This video really made me laugh, McCafferty. Good find! I happen to be a teetotaler, but if I ever get to travel to the Caribbean (probably not very likely), I will be sure to guard my diet Pepsis to keep them safe from the local monkeys. Have a good weekend and thanks for the smile today. :D

Megaan said...

Hello Sir,

I am very much impressed to your site . I have been maintaining this blog http://news-updations.blogspot.com/ to share the worldwide news information to everybody.

So If you could provide me a link to my blog, it will be much more useful for all user. It would be great pleasure if you can add this link http://news-updations.blogspot.com/ in your site so that it can benefit our visitors.

Our title is Current news updates

Your site contains so many other standard information which gives more knowledge. The presentation of the information is very nice and made the users to read it get the concepts in the right manner.

Hope you would add my blog.

Awaiting for your positive reply.


Thank you
With Regards,
Megaanaustin

web designer said...

Ha ha ha that was the funniest video i have ever seen amazing where did your find this one :)

Fun & Fact said...

You always come up with great stuff I just love your site you are very talented I'll recommend your
site to my friends and family members great job very appreciated..keep it up..

McCafferty Himself said...

Daisy, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

McCafferty Himself

McCafferty Himself said...

Megaan, I have added the requested link. I will now expect that you reciprocate. BTW, I am sorry for the delay, but I have had some medical problems to deal with lately.

McCafferty Himself

McCafferty Himself said...

Web Designer,

After awhile I end up forgetting where I find the vids, just traveling the Net and I bump into them. Glad you liked it.

McCafferty Himself said...

Fun and Fact,

Wow! Thanks for the kudos. I will keep 'em coming. Thanks again.