Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby Chick Fights Off Monitor Lizard - Videos

This is either one tough baby chick or else one wimpy monitor lizard. The not too bright lizard tries to make breakfast out of this baby chick with ridiculous results.

The chick gives a whole new meaning to over easy, because this is one lil' chick who isn't a pushover for anyone. And that includes this lizard that only gives a half-hearted attempt at dining on chicken today.



I think that lizard will starve if that is the best it can do at securing himself a meal.

___________________________________

This black labrador is totally confused in the next video and practically has a fit when he sees a vid of his roommate, the cat. Which one is your pal Felix the Cat, huh puppy? I don't know if you don't know Fido. Maybe there are two of them now.



It is pretty obvious that this pup is not tech saavy. Take some technology classes pooch because you will never make it far in this modern high tech society if you cannot even deal with a cat video. Poor puppy.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Connie said...

I'm glad the little chick got away. I was rooting for him. I sure didn't want to see that old lizard eat him.

The confused dog made me laugh. I liked how he kept turning his head from side to side, and then at one point he went over to the real cat as if to check and see if it was really him. HA!

Have a good weekend, McCafferty! :)

McCafferty Himself said...

Evidently we both cheer the underdog, daisy, because I cheered for the chick too, even after I had already seen the video. That lil' chick is one tough little guy. Good for him.

Anonymous said...

The monitor is just letting its venom do the work and will be back for lunch soon.