Monday, September 15, 2008

Worst Job Ever


This absolutely, positively has to be the worst job ever, bar none. You could not pay me enough to do this for a living. Sorry all you veterinarians, but this is where I draw the line.

Can't you see the circus manager saying, "Hey, Johnny! Call the vet! Big Bertha's compacted again. Can't get that girl to eat enough roughage, no matter what I do."

What does this vet say to people when he is first introduced to them? "How do you do? I'm John Smith....What type of work do I do? I'm an elephant veterinarian. I specialize in compacted elephants. Have enema will travel is my motto."

The second worst job in the world is the guy holding Bertha's tail.

His big mistake is he is not dressed for the job. What happens when the enema takes effect and Bertha let's her rip. The guy holding the tail is in the direct line of fire, and he is not protected with plastic like the vet is.

I am so much more appreciative of having a desk job now than ever before. I understand the dedication of animal lovers, but, this has to take the cake.

Notice how the guy holding the tail intently peers at what the vet is doing. He probably aspires to be a vet some day himself. If this does not turn him off from the vet business, nothing will.

I guess there is nothing like on the job training.

More Elephant Humor
More Funny Photos
More Animal Humor
Curiosity Didn't Kill This Cat
Rocky, the Drunken Squirrel

If you think this is a funny blog, help promote my site by voting for me at humor-blogs.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Connie said...

Oh how nasty! YIKES!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have not seen that on Dirtiest Jobs yet, mabey you can give ole Mike Rowe a shout since he is begging for new jobs. Who knows it could be him, and we get to see the elephant butt cam on an upcoming episode!! I think that would win for DIRTIEST JOB PERIOD!!
Sorry I havnt been around lately, kind of bumed out and laying low!!

Anonymous said...

That's where typical News Reporters have thier heads in