Saturday, August 2, 2008

Funny News Reporter Bloopers

TV news reporters are responsible for some hilarious bloopers that usually just end up on the editing room floor without anyone getting the opportunity to laugh at them. Well fortunately, we have managed to rescue a select few. All of our videos are short, so please do not worry about your time commitment.

You folks living in warm weather cities do not know how much fun you are missing by not getting any snow. In our first video the reporter is doing a story about the hidden dangers for kids when they hang around the snow plow. It is one of my favorites. Have a look:



I have watched that one several times and I still laugh out loud every time I watch it.

*****
Remember comedian George Carlin's skit about the seven words you cannot say on TV? When it comes to reporters, there are many more taboo words than just seven. The reporter in this next video mistakenly lets out a major slip of the tongue, and he gets a bit flushed because of his error. Watch:



I certainly hope that Miss Nevada is able to get her tittle back. I think that it is a significant aspect to her charm. In fact I cannot imagine how she would look without it.

Don't you think that The Donald should give her tittle back? C'mon, Donald! Give that poor girl her tittle back. The nerve of some control freaks, wanting to keep the tittles all for themselves.

*****
You really have to feel sorry for the reporter in this next video. This poor girl never saw that train coming. As it says in the beginning of the video: No light fixtures were harmed during the making of this video. We don't want the electricians' union mad at us.



I could be wrong, but I smell a law suit here. As for the medical condition of the reporter, I only know that she did not die. Wish I could tell you more.

*****

We have room for just one more blooper. It has nothing to do with reporters, but it fits in here very well.


Somebody seems to have mistaken the house for the garage. This is happening all too frequently these days. What do you want to bet that the driver was texting someone at the time of the accident?

Maybe it was about their horoscope. It might have gone something like this: "BFF. HORSCOP SZ SMTHNG DRAMATC ROUND NX CRNR." Of course, they didn't know it was the Jones' doublewide.

No, Mabel. That garage remote cannot lift the Jones house off its foundation, although the Dodge almost can. Next time drive around the thing, will you pulleeze?

Imagine the poor Joneses sitting down to dinner. "Honey. Look who's coming to dinner. It's Mabel."

"Mabel, dear. So glad you dropped in. Maybe next time you could call first. George, I think the dog is trapped under the transmission...George! Where are you George? You're under the transmission too? Do you think AAA handles something like this, George?...George?!"

More Bloopers - Funny Photos - Wrong Place and Time Bloopers
More Bloopers - Ordinary Birds Turn Violent
If Cute is your thing, this video is for you - Otter Heaven Video
How about Cute Bloopers? - Kitty Cat Video Bloopers

If you think this is a funny blog, help promote my site by voting for me at humor-blogs.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always a great way to wake up on sunday, pull p a chair at McCafferty's and laugh. The first one I have seen him in another doing a slip of the tongue, but funny all the same. Thanks for sharing.Got Funny

McCafferty Himself said...

Jimmy, I thank you for the compliment. Now if I can only get another 99,999 folks just like you, I could afford to retire from my job and become a professional blogger.

Anonymous said...

Hey I fixed that back link issue. Wordpress has a plugin to tale care of the no follow, now your links are do folow

Jimmy

Connie said...

Love the reporter getting plowed under in the snow! HA! Thanks for adding a bit of humor to my day, McCafferty. :D

McCafferty Himself said...

Well, Daisy, I love it when you visit. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is an absolute treasure. I found another blog with a similar look to it at In The Spotlite. Are you associated with that one too?

Anonymous said...

Hey McCafferty. I found a similar video over at The Review. You should check it out.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is one funny video! How about exchanging links with me. I am at Hot Hot Jokes. Thanks.

mike said...

Hey thanks for sharing this is great!