Sunday, May 27, 2007

Drunk and Not-So-Dumb Blonde Humor

A drunk and a blonde are sitting next to each other on an airplane. The drunk asks the blonde if she would like to play a game.

The blonde, who is tired and really just wants to take a nap, politely declines to participate and rolls over toward the window to go to sleep.

The drunk persists, explaining how the game works. "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me. If you ask me a question that I don’t know the answer to, I will pay you."

The blonde again declines politely still hoping to get some sleep.

The drunk, figuring that he will easily win because his opponent is a blonde, increases the attractiveness of his offer. "If you don't know the answer to my question, you only pay me $5, but if I don't know the answer to your question, then I will pay you $500."

The blonde figures the drunk will continue tormenting her unless she plays, so she reluctantly agrees.

The drunk asks the first question, "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The blonde reaches into her purse, removes a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the drunk. Then she asks the drunk, "What goes up a hill with three legs, but comes down with four?"

The drunk is puzzled. He uses his laptop to search for references, taps into the plane’s air-phone with his modem and even searches the Internet and the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he tries emailing his coworkers, family and friends with no luck. After about an hour, he finally gives up.

He wakes the blonde and hands her $500. The blonde takes the $500, then turns back to the window to get back to sleep.

The drunk is going nuts still trying to figure it out. He wakes the blonde asking, "Well, tell me, what goes up a hill with three legs but comes down with four?"

The blonde reaches into her purse, hands the drunk $5, then goes back to sleep.

More Blonde Jokes...

More Drunk Jokes...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: