Saturday, April 14, 2007

Redneck Vacation

Jim Bob and Bubba were shooting the breeze one day when Jim Bob told Bubba, "Ya know, I figger I'm dab near ready fer a 'nother vacation. Only this year I'm gwan do it a bit different. The last several years, I took your advice about where to go."

Three years ago, you told me to go to Hawaii. Wal, I went to Hawaii and Jolene got pregnant.

Then, two years ago, you said, "Go to the Bahamas," and dadburnit! Jolene got pregnant again.

Then, last year, you said, "Try Tahiti." Wal, shoot! She got herself pregnant last year too!

Bubba asked Jim Bob, "So, what you gwan do different this year?"

Jim Bob replied, "This year, she‘s goin’ with me!"

more Redneck Humor...

Try Redneck Graffiti...

Try Redneck Video humor...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: