Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rain and Thunder Sound Effects - Remarkable Videos

Perpetuum Jazzile, a group from Ljubljana, Slovenia, uses their hands and feet to simulate the sound of rains' pitter patter and thunder's roar. Although this video does not qualify as a humorous post, I thought its unique appeal demanded that I post it.




In addition, the group also performs more mainstream music. Check out the following video for an unusual but pleasing rendition of Cudna Noc (Strange night):



If you want to learn more about or to hear more Perpetuum Jazzile, their English version web site is Perpetuum Jazzile.

Super Bowl Ads
Reporter Blooper Videos
Redneck Videos
Japanese Videos

If you think this is a funny blog, help promote my site by voting for me at humor-blogs.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Connie said...

I really liked both of those McCafferty. The first was very cool and looked like a lot of fun, and the second was quite enjoyable to listen to. Thanks! Hope you are having a good weekend. :)

McCafferty Himself said...

Thank you Daisy. They were definitely different from the type that I have posted previously, but variety is the spice of life as they say.