Thursday, January 3, 2008

Redneck Graffiti 2008

We have neglected our redneck graffiti for awhile, so it is time for another installment. Here are a few choice ones.


You have to admire Bubba's frugality. That guy sure knows how to save a buck. Think I'll git him to help me "shop" for some new tires for my car.


That was sure some quick thinking on Billy Bob's part. That must have been a bad fire because I have heard that manure burns slowly and for a long time.


Ol' Betty Lu is always thinking because I never knew that airplanes got that breezy.

We will leave with the eternal question of:

How do you know when you're staying in a Redneck hotel?

When you pick up the phone, call the front desk and say, "I've got a leak in my sink," and the person at the front desk replies, "Well, ya’ll go right ahead."


More Redneck Humor
More Redneck Graffiti
Try Redneck Video Humor
Try Redneck Funny Photos

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: