Saturday, May 5, 2007

Alligator and Blonde Bar Joke

A guy goes into a bar with a pet alligator by his side. He hoists his alligator up on the bar, turns to the bar’s patrons and says, "Ladies and gents, let me make you an offer. I will open this alligator's mouth and put my private parts inside. Then gator here will close his mouth for one minute. After that, he will open his mouth, and I will remove myself unscathed."

"And in return for being such a daredevil, each of you will buy me a drink." The crowd murmurs its approval.

The man stands up on the bar, drops his pants, and places his unit in the alligator's open mouth. The gator closes his mouth and a loud gasp emerges from the crowd.

After one minute, the man, grabbing a beer bottle, raps the gator hard on the top of it's head. The alligator opens his mouth, after which the man removes himself completely unscathed as promised. The crowd cheers and the first of his free drinks is delivered.

The man stands up once again making another offer, "I will pay $100 to anyone who is willing to give it a try."

A hush falls over the crowd. After a short pause, a hand rises up in the back of the bar. A blonde woman timidly says, "I'll try it, but only if you promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle to get me to open my mouth."

--Thanks to http://www.kaitaia.com/

More Barroom Jokes...

More Blonde Jokes...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: