Thursday, April 5, 2007

Redneck Party Jokes

Joe Bob has been in the business world for 20+ years and is worn out from all of the stress. He quits his job and buys 40 acres and a cabin in the remote regions of Montana--as far as he can get from the rest of humanity. His only human contacts are the postman, who visits once a week, and when he stops at the local market for groceries about once a month. Other than that, his life is absolute peace and tranquility with no human interaction.

After six months of living in nearly total isolation, as he is finishing dinner one evening, someone knocks on his door. Upon opening it he is confronted with a large, bearded man.

"Name's Mike...your neighbor from five miles West of here. I’m having a party on Saturday and thought you'd like to come."

"Great," says Joe Bob. "After six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks."

"Thank you," says Mike. As he is leaving, he stops, turns and says to Joe Bob, "Gotta warn you. There's gonna be some drinkin' goin' on."

"Not a problem. After 20 years in the business world, I can drink with the best of them."

Again, as he starts to leave, Mike stops and says, "More 'n' likely, there’s gonna be some fightin' too."

Joe Bob says, "Well, I know how to get along with people. I can take care of myself and I'll be there. Thanks again."

Again, Mike stops and says, "I've seen some wild sex at these parties, too."

"Now that's not a problem," says Joe Bob, "I've been all alone for six whole months! I'll definitely be there. By the way, what should I wear?"

Mike stops in the door once again and says, "Whatever you want…just gonna be the two of us."

More Redneck humor...

Try Redneck Video humor...

Try Redneck Graffiti...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: