Monday, April 23, 2007

Grandchildren humor is the best humor

My adorable little grandson surprised me, his grandmother, early one morning with a cup of piping hot coffee. He had brewed it himself, and he was so very proud of his creation. So, naturally, he anxiously awaited my verdict on its quality.

It had to be one of the worst cups of coffee I had ever had in my life. However, I was determined not to let him know that and I forced myself to drink it completely, smiling as I drank. At the last sip I noticed two of those tiny green army men lying in the bottom of the cup.

I asked him, "Honey, why would there be these small, green army men in the bottom of my cup?"

My grandson answered, "You know, grandma, it's like on TV, 'The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup.’"

More Grandchildren Humor...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: