Friday, December 4, 2009

Funny Mischief at the Car Wash - Video

I sense slightly that this one may have been set up. Who has a camera in just the right position at the car wash? Not I. Although with all of the camera cell phones out there, it is possible.

In any event the hijinks from it all are quite funny. I do know that at some of those car washes you cannot shut off the hose no matter what. I think I would have gone to where the hose hangs from the ceiling and started trying to tame the beast from that angle.

Let's have a look:



Well, setup or not I found that one to be fun. Not sure why the one dude spent so much time on the ground. Was he hurt or just hiding from the hose? I dunno. Do you?

I think that these guys should stay away from the do it yourself car washes. They are more the full service types I believe.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Connie said...

Yes, they definitely would have done better in one of those automatic ones, unless they wanted to get their own showers at the same time the car is getting washed. :)

McCafferty Himself said...

Daisy, This one was not as funny the second time around, but I found it awfully funny when I found it. You cannot always tell which ones are the winners.

Sorcerer said...

haha.... awesome!

Lisa said...

This is amazingly funny :o)) Hilarious, I laughed so loud that people around got worried...

McCafferty Himself said...

Sorcerer,

Thanks, I am glad you liked it.

McCafferty Himself

McCafferty Himself said...

Lisa,

How nice of you to visit, and I am so very glad you liked it. That must have been pretty funny when you started LOL and all of the people around you wondered what was up. Thanks for the feedback.

McCafferty Himself