Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Redneck in Wrong Place at Wrong Time - Video

I borrowed a little time to throw in a short one today--short and sweet, I hope.

I could be wrong, but I think we have another redneck here. This tugboat captain is definitely in the wrong place at the wrong time. Some folks make a habit of that activity, and we call those folks rednecks.

Don't know if this tug captain qualifies, but he sure is behaving like he does.

Have a look at Tug at the Bow, and, no honey, that ain't no country western song:



My guess is that the tug's captain will always think of this when he hears the US Navy's theme song, Anchors Aweigh.

Redneck Industrialists - Video
Try Redneck Graffiti
Maybe Redneck Funny Photos?
Redneck Hotel Maid - Video
Redneck Hand Grenade - Video

If you think this is a funny blog, help promote my site by voting for me at humor-blogs.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on now, you know full well that you have a lot of boat up north to, Hey! Just look at Deadliest Catch.ALASKA not down south!! Hey but it was funny as all, keep it coming buddy

Connie said...

Look out below! YIKES! HA HA HA! Thanks for the laugh. :D