Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ethnic Humor

Ethnic humor can be some of the best humor as long as you don't take it personally. Here are a couple gems:

Irish humor:

An Irishman found himself driving down a crowded street furiously searching back and forth because he was late for an important meeting and could not find a parking place.

Finally frustrated, he Looked up to heaven and said, "Good Lord, please take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up me favorite Irish Whiskey."

Like a Miracle, a parking place suddenly appeared. The Irishman looked up again and said,

"Never mind, I found one!"

Jewish Humor:

An Israeli, a Russian, and an American are eating together at a table in a restaurant. Their waiter stops by the table saying, “Excuse me, but we have a shortage of meat.”

The American asks: “What’s ‘shortage’?”

The Russian asks: “What’s ‘meat’?”

The Israeli asks: “What’s ‘excuse me’?”

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: