Saturday, November 14, 2009

Knight in Armor and Lemonade Stand Pranks - Videos

Knights in Shining Armor

Some of the best videos are the ones in which a prank is played on some unsuspecting innocent bystander. Here we have a fellow dressed up in a suit of armor. Of course, the tourists think it is an empty suit of armor. Watch the fun that naturally follows:



I think that half of the fun on that vid is the deep voice of the announcer laughing at the antics.

**
Lemonade Stand

Remember when you were a kid and you tried to sell lemonade on the street corner. Bet you didn't make too much money, did you?

The next video is a prank in which a few young boys with a lemonade stand fool their customers into thinking that the lemonade is really something other than lemonade. The customers react predictably when they think they discover that they have been duped. Let's watch:



I think that one blonde woman actually began to cry. I don't know about you, but I really liked that vid. I wish I was that creative when I was a kid.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Connie said...

Mic, some of those poor folks just about jumped out of their skin when that knight yelled at them. I know I would have. HA!

Those boys with the "lemonade" stand are probably lucky they didn't get a pitcher full of it dumped on their heads!!

McCafferty Himself said...

Yes, Daisy. Those young boys are living dangerously. But most young boys do. Thanks for dropping by on such short notice.

McCafferty Himself